16 July 2016

Navillera (like the butterflies)



I could tell the moment I saw you

You’re something special

I could feel it in your eyes

I could feel my heart dropping

Fly like the butterflies Na nan a navillera

Let the wind blow

Fly way, away

So I can reach you With all my heart

Let’s start fresh, you and me

The love I envy, please don’t let me down

I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling

I won’t wait any longer

Back at the starting point

Let’s speed things up a little

Let me get myself together

And I’ll come forward

Bloom like the flowers Na na na navillera

I’m still just a shy girl

I’m nervous too

Our voices, so full of excitement With all our hearts

Let’s start fresh, you and me

The love I envy, please don’t let me down

I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling

I won’t wait any longer

I’ve been waiting for this moment

And I’m with you who’ve always kept by my side

I’ll make it come true, like I always do

Wake from the dreams Na na na navillera

Someday, you and I

I hope we can build a future together You’re more than enough for me

Let’s start fresh, you and me

The love I envy, please don’t let me down

I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling

I won’t wait any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terlajak Perahu Boleh Diundur, Terlajak Kata Badan Binasa...

Saya tidak terlibat dengan sebarang komen yang berbaur negatif, unsur perkauman, politik dan sebarang ideologi yang disampaikan didalam ruangan ini..

Ads Inside Post