22 January 2017

A Mean 2017 "Goodbye" Sang to All KPOP Fans..Listen to Song Sang By Popular Group!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..


It was really sad for all Kpop fans including me as the KPOP group that we always cheering for will disband and taking separate ways. I always listen to every song they release...they song always left me with excited lingering feeling and until now i still listen to those song...


I.O.I and 2NE1 have greet me this year with their very last goodbye song as their group will now be officially disband this month (actually 2NE1 disband earlier due to unexpected event). Goodbye guys until we met again!


ioi
2ne1

(Images taken from Google Image)


I.O.I 
Downpour MV + Eng Sub




2NE1
Goodbye MV + Eng Sub










Note:  I do NOT own the videos. All rights reserved to all copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terlajak Perahu Boleh Diundur, Terlajak Kata Badan Binasa...

Saya tidak terlibat dengan sebarang komen yang berbaur negatif, unsur perkauman, politik dan sebarang ideologi yang disampaikan didalam ruangan ini..

Ads Inside Post